15 Oct 2012
- Written by VolunteeringQld
The Executive Conference Committee is seeking expressions of interest from highly experienced representatives from the voluntary and not-for-profit sector to be a member of the Content Committee for the next National Conference on Volunteering (4-6 September 2013, Adelaide).
Expressions of Interest are being sought Australia wide. Successful applicants must be available to attend regular meetings, either face to face or via teleconference. The meetings will be held at Volunteering SA&NT Head Office in Victoria Square Adelaide CBD.
The Content Committee will have voluntary membership of 7 people (max).
Selection criteria for applications:
- Proven experience of more than 7 years within the voluntary or not-for-profit sector
- Work as an executive or manager in a paid or voluntary role
- An understanding of the qualities of outstanding speakers
- In depth knowledge of the sector's key issues and future challenges
- Be dedicated and committed to the objectives of the committee
Deadline for applications COB Monday 22 October 2012