- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 November 2012 13:18
BFI ‘Build Better Business’
We are committed to enhancing organisational capacity to build better business by engaging volunteers. Social, economic and technological changes in today’s world have radically changed the nature of volunteering. We are actively seeking progressive community organisations who are looking to the future in order to identify more effective models of volunteering.
Organisations that have the capacity to do the following are being invited to join us as best practice reference sites:
- Commit to innovation as a fundamental part of their volunteer management philosophy at a senior level.
- Employ the BFI (Belonging, Flow and Infrastructure) model as a key component of developing a relevant volunteer management strategy.
- Incorporate non-traditional volunteer engagement opportunities in their volunteer management strategy.
- Share their learning directly and indirectly (via media and case study development undertaken by Volunteering Qld TV) with Queensland’s not for profit community.