Not sure where to start with improving your volunteer program? Are you starting a volunteer program and need some guidance on what to do?
The National Standards for Volunteer Involvement provide a sound roadmap to assist you in improving the performance of your volunteer-involving organisation.
This workshop will cover:
- An overview of the 8 National Standards for Volunteer Involvement
- Explore the benefits and barriers to implementing the Standards
- Gap analysis against your organisation's current practice
- Discussions and case studies to gain a broader idea on the Standards implementation
- Practical strategies for the successful implementation of the Standards.
Participants will be provided with an invaluable tool to facilitate a self-audit and a hard copy and electronic copy of the Implementing the National Standards Guide and Workbook upon completion.
Time frames: 9am – 1:30pm (this is a 4 hour workshop inclusive of a 30 minute break - morning tea and lunch provided)
Workshop size: 12 – 24 people only
Delivered in partnership with Volunteering North Queensland
National Standards In-service:
If after attending the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement workshop, you would like more support in developing a plan for implementation, Volunteering Queensland can conduct an in-house workshop with your staff and volunteer manager to examine and discuss the way ahead for your organisation. Contact our Sector Development team to discuss a proposal that meets your needs.