Topic: Corporate Volunteering
An increasing number of companies are seeing the benefits of corporate volunteering to their businesses. They are looking for meaningful volunteer opportunities for their employees that will also provide a valuable benefit to the community.
Catherine Cleary from Habitat Brisbane, part of Brisbane City Council’s Community Conservation Partnerships Program, will share her experience of corporate volunteering projects. Participants will also have the chance to discuss how corporate volunteering may be utilised in their own organisations.
- Introductions and networking
- Topic presentation and discussion – Corporate Volunteering
- News from Volunteering Queensland
- Sticky situations: Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss challenges they are experiencing and seek advice from their peers
- Success stories: Attendees will also have the opportunity to share success stories or resources of their volunteer programs.
Afternoon tea provided
*Public Transport is recommended. If you need to bring your car, Anglicare SQ staff suggest Secure Parking Cathedral Square. Please note that cars parked in the Church precinct will likely receive a parking fine.