Not sure where to start with improving your Volunteer Program? Are you starting a Volunteer Program and needs some guidance on what to do? The National Standards for Volunteer Involvement provide a sound roadmap to assist you in improving the performance of your volunteer-involving organisation.
This workshop will cover:
- An overview of the 8 National Standards for Volunteer Involvement
- Explore the benefits and barriers to implementing the Standards
- Gap analysis against your organisation's current practice
- Discussions and case studies to gain a broader idea on the Standards implementation
- Practical strategies for the successful implementation of the Standards
Participants will be provided with an invaluable tool to facilitate a self-audit and a hard copy and electronic copy of the Implementing the National Standards Guide and Workbook upon completion.
Workshop size: 12 – 24 people only
Time frames: 9am – 2pm (includes refreshments and lunch)
National Standards In-service
If after attending the National Standards for Volunteer Involvement workshop you would like more support in developing a plan for implementation, Volunteering Queensland can conduct an in-house workshop with your staff and volunteer coordinator to examine and discuss the way ahead for implementation for your organisation.
Contact our Sector Development team to discuss a proposal that meets your needs.