Big, small, new or old – your organisation will benefit from this workshop.
What will we cover?
- Building your Facebook page community
- Developing your organisation’s voice
- How to increase engagement on your social media
- Content creation – what to post and when
- What platforms to use
- And much more…
Who should attend?
- Are you yet to use social media?
- Are you concerned about the risks of using social media?
- Have you established pages/ profiles but don’t ‘update’ regularly?
- Do you want to improve results from your social media activity?
After registering, your Zoom link will be sent 1-2 days prior to the event with additional Zoom instructions.
About the presenter
Liz Buchanan, Ember Solutions
Liz is a speaker, trainer and digital communications strategist who specialises in social media. She is passionate about incorporating this online communication tool to improve overall digital strategy and engagement with stakeholders.
Her career began in the financial industry in Australia and the UK. She then moved to not-for-profit state sporting organisations and government. Liz now runs her own business, Ember Solutions, developing and implementing social media and digital marketing strategies for her clients.
In varying industries she has accumulated over 20 years’ experience in marketing, management and project management. Liz keeps current with marketing and social media trends. She has tutored and lectured in various undergraduate and postgraduate marketing subjects at Queensland University of Technology and Griffith University for 20 years.
Not a member of Volunteering Queensland?
Sign up to become a member prior to registering to take advantage of our member rate.