Volunteering in Australia is changing and is unlikely to return to ‘normal’ for months (or years) to come.
In response to the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, Volunteering WA launched a comprehensive resource and workshop package ('Designing a Successful Virtual Volunteering Program') for volunteer leaders and volunteer involving organisations (VIOs) to help you adapt to the new challenges and prepare your programs for a transition to virtual volunteering in case of further restrictions.
This resource package is suitable for medium to large volunteer involving organisations.
Delivered online, this interactive workshop complements the Designing a Successful Virtual Volunteering Program resource and will cover the following key areas:
- exploring the foundations of virtual volunteering;
- the types of virtual volunteering roles;
- how your organisation can use virtual volunteers;
- tools needed to design a successful virtual volunteering program; and
- case studies of how other organisations are doing it successfully.
This event is being run by VolunteeringWA.
The cost for Volunteering WA and State Volunteering Peak Body financial members is only $110 and for non-financial members $165 (incl. GST and credit card fees)