Multicultural Awareness Training
Australia is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world and this diversity is increasing both in absolute numbers and in the range of cultures represented.
- The “Why?” of cultural inclusion
- Understand what culture is, and recognise that it impacts all aspects of behaviour
- Cultural differences and similarities
- Understand how written, verbal and non-verbal expressions might vary across cultures
- Cultural adaptation
Disability Awareness Training
Contributing to the local community enables people with disability to achieve to be active, improve their social skills, develop friendships and improve their mental health. Engaging people with disability for volunteering is also good for our community.
- The “Why?” of disability inclusion
- Types of disability
- Assumptions about disability
- How society perceives disability
- Mental health
- Technology and disability
- How to include people with disability in the workplace.
Learn how you can build inclusion into your volunteering programs and organisation with SBS Inclusion online trainingRegister for the training